The Lost Buckeye Is Back At “Home”
How To Pay and What You Get:We are now accepting credit card payments for golf as well as the other fundraisers. You must pay for golf by check or credit card by FRIDAY MAY 20 to ensure your spot at the tournament!!!! Two mulligans, 2 longest drive and 2 closest-to-the-pin holes are included in the price. Prizes for closest to the pin and longest drive will be free rounds of golf at Tijeras Creek We also hope that you will also help us in our quest to sell golf balls for the golf ball drop. Please see the Golf Ball Drop page for details.
- Tijeras Creek in Rancho Santa Margarita for Golf on Saturday May 28
- Saturday May 28, 2022
- Be there at 11:45 AM for lunch. Golf is a bit after 1:00
- We eat lunch to coat our stomachs before drinking!
- Cost is $195/person and includes a sleeve of customized Lost Buckeye golf balls, lunch and prizes after golf as well as:
- 2 Mulligans
- 2 Closest to Pin Holes (winners get a free round of golf at Tijeras Creek)
- 2 Longest Drive Holes (winners get a free round of golf at Tijeras Creek)
- Practice Round is on Friday. That’s all I know right now
What You Get:
- Each cart gets a 4 pack of beer!
- Everyone gets a sleeve of our custom Lost Buckeye golf balls with this year’s date on them
- Top 3 teams get good prizes: Gift cards to restaurants, golf prizes, movie certificates, etc
- Winning team gets $100 in gift cards to whatever restaurant Costco has a good deal on the month we pick out the prizes!
Who Can Come:
- Anyone that wants to have a good time and help out the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! If you’ve been to the tournament before, you know it’s a great time.
- Please bring any friends, family, or coworkers that at least swing a golf club and like to drink.
- Ladies welcome this year because of the Man/Woman of The Year Contest.
Help Us Out:
- We need your help selling golf balls for the golf ball drop. Please click at the top for more info about the golf ball drop and how you can help us out.
How To Get There
- TIJERAS CREEK is located at 29082 Tijeras Creek – Rancho Santa Margarita, California, 92688.
- Click for directions.
Map to Golf Course:
Pay For Golf
Golf Ball Drop
They say “practice makes perfect.” Of course, it doesn’t. For the vast majority of golfers it merely consolidates imperfection.
Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun.
Drugs are very much a part of professional sports today, but when you think about it, golf is the only sport where the players aren’t penalized for being on grass.
A passion, an obsession, a romance, a nice acquaintanceship with trees, sand, and water.
Forget your opponents; always play against par.
They say golf is like life, but don’t believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.