The Lost Buckeye Is Back At “Home”
How To Pay and What You Get:We are now accepting credit card payments for golf as well as the other fundraisers. You must pay for golf by check or credit card by FRIDAY JUNE 24 to ensure your spot at the tournament!!!! Two mulligans, 2 longest drive and 2 closest-to-the-pin holes are included in the price. Prizes for closest to the pin and longest drive will be at least $50 We also hope that you will also help us in our quest to sell golf balls for the golf ball drop. Please see the Golf Ball Drop page for details.
- Tijeras Creek in Rancho Santa Margarita for Golf on Saturday
- Saturday June 30, 2018
- Be there at 11:00 AM for lunch. Golf is a bit after noon
- We eat lunch to coat our stomachs before drinking!
- Cost is $175/person and includes a sleeve of customized Lost Buckeye golf balls, lunch and prizes after golf as well as:
- 2 Mulligans
- 2 Closest to Pin Holes (worth at least $50 each)
- 2 Longest Drive Holes (worth at least $50 each)
- Practice Round is on Friday, June 29 at 2:00 and only $40 to play. It will be at Tijeras Creek again this year.
What You Get:
- Each cart gets a 6 pack of either Bud Light or Coors Light.
- If you have a preference, please let us know when you are signing up your group.
- Everyone gets a sleeve of our custom Lost Buckeye golf balls with this year’s date on them
- Top 3 teams get good prizes: Gift cards to restaurants, golf prizes, movie certificates, etc
- Winning team gets $100 in gift cards to whatever restaurant Costco has a good deal on the month we pick out the prizes!
Who Can Come:
- Anyone that wants to have a good time and help out the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! If you’ve been to the tournament before, you know it’s a great time.
- Please bring any friends, family, or coworkers that at least swing a golf club and like to drink.
- Sorry ladies, men only on the day of the tournament.
Help Us Out:
- We need your help selling golf balls for the golf ball drop. Please click at the top for more info about the golf ball drop and how you can help us out.
How To Get There
- TIJERAS CREEK is located at 29082 Tijeras Creek – Rancho Santa Margarita, California, 92688.
- Click for directions.
Map to Golf Course:
Pay For Golf
Golf Ball Drop
They say “practice makes perfect.” Of course, it doesn’t. For the vast majority of golfers it merely consolidates imperfection.
Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun.
Drugs are very much a part of professional sports today, but when you think about it, golf is the only sport where the players aren’t penalized for being on grass.
A passion, an obsession, a romance, a nice acquaintanceship with trees, sand, and water.
Forget your opponents; always play against par.
They say golf is like life, but don’t believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.